Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 piece chunky white fish fillet (eg haddock), skinned, approx 125g
- 1 small leek, finely sliced
- 3 whole baby leeks
- 1 x 215g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- sprig parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp light crème fraîche mixed with 1 tbsp stock
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Cut a large square of foil, approx 25cm x 25cm.
- Place the fish, leeks, beans and parsley into the centre of the foil and spoon over the crème fraîche and stock mix, season with the pepper, and then fold and secure into a parcel.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes. Open the parcel and transfer to a serving plate. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Recipe reproduced with the kind permission of the Diabetes UK. For more ways to enjoy food visit www.diabetes.org.uk/enjoyfood