Frozen Fruit Yoghurt Lollies
Prep: 10 minutes
Freeze: 120 minutes
- 200g 0% fat yoghurt
- 4 tsp granulated sweetener.
- Healthy boost ingredients
- 1 banana
- 160g frozen mango
- 80g frozen blueberries.
You could use proper lolly moulds, it will make more lollies but they won’t each have the portion of fruit; you could also make in a large plastic container as ice cream – remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving
To give a two-tone look add half the banana, mango and yoghurt mixture to the moulds then blend in the blueberries to the rest.
- Blend together the banana, yoghurt and mango with the sweetener
- Stir in the berries (no need to defrost the frozen mango or berries)
- Pour into 4 disposable cups or beakers, add a stick and freeze for 2 hours.