Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 125ml skimmed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75g wholemeal flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
To serve: 4 dessert spoons 0% fat Greek style yoghurt.
Healthy boost ingredients
- 2 apples, cored and finely chopped but not peeled
- 160g frozen blueberries.
You could use most fruits for the filling – try stoned plums, peaches or apricots in season
If you don’t have a non-stick frying pan, lightly spray your pan with pure vegetable oil.
- Add the beaten egg to a bowl then beat in the milk
- Add the flour and baking powder to another bowl then stir in the egg/milk mixture to make a smooth batter
- Meanwhile, add the apple to a pan with the blueberries and heat gently for 5 minutes. Now add the sweetener, cook 2–3 minutes and set aside
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Spoon ¼ of the mixture into a flat pan and gently swirl so the mixture spreads around the pan. Cook each pancake for 1–2 minutes then flip and cook the other side for 1 minute
- Add the fruit filling, roll up and serve with a little 0% fat yoghurt.