Salmon Sandwich Filler
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
- 1 x 213g tin salmon, drained
- Good pinch pepper
- Juice half a lemon
- 2 tsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 0% fat Greek style yoghurt
- 8 little gem lettuce leaves
- 4 Wholemeal rolls.
Healthy boost ingredients
- 1 x 80g red onion, finely chopped
- 1 x 120g green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 x 80g tomato, chopped
- 80g (6cm) cucumber, finely diced.
This makes a perfect topping for baked potato or sweet potato. Or try rolling it up into a wholemeal tortilla.Remove all bones from the tinned salmon if necessary.
- Add the salmon to a bowl with all the chopped vegetables
- Add the pinch of pepper, lemon juice, mayonnaise and yoghurt and mix well
- Place lettuce on 4 wholemeal rolls and divide the salmon between them.