Spinach and Leek Scramble
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 6 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp 0% fat Greek style yoghurt
- Good pinch of pepper
- 4 slices wholemeal toast with unsaturated e.g. sunflower or olive oil spread.
Healthy boost ingredients
- 1 leek (160g), thinly sliced
- 160g frozen spinach, defrosted and excess water squeezed out.
Try using other vegetables such as mushrooms, sweet peppers or courgettes
Wrap your scramble in a wholemeal tortilla for a breakfast burrito.
- Add the oil to the pan over a medium to low heat and add the leeks, stirring regularly for 5 – 6 minutes until soft
- Meanwhile, add the eggs to a bowl with the yoghurt and pepper and lightly beat with a fork
- Add the spinach to the pan with the leeks and mix well
- Meanwhile, toast your bread and spread with a little unsaturated spread
- Once the spinach is heated through add the eggs to the spinach and leeks, whilst constantly mixing for 2–3 minutes until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Divide between the toast and serve.